The Legislature must adjourn by May 22. Use these final days to contact your lawmakers and ensure our priorities are passed this year.
- Pass strategic and meaningful tax relief by reducing business property taxes and removing the inflator, increasing the estate tax to the federal threshold, enhancing the research-and-development tax credit, and conforming to Section 179 business expensing.
- Pass a long-term transportation plan that funds roads, bridges and transit for Greater Minnesota and the metro area.
- Pass Real ID so Minnesota is compliant with federal law.
- Pass the Uniform State Labor Standards Act to explicitly preempt local governments from enacting their own minimum wage laws and mandates on private businesses.
- Pass legislation that requires businesses be notified of alleged technical violations of handicapped accessibility laws before they can be sued.
Please watch your emails for action alerts. Your efforts are critical to making Minnesota ready for the future – ready for change and ready to grow.