Through the Minnesota Chamber Federation, any business with 10 or fewer full time employees who is a member of a participating local chamber will receive a complimentary associate membership in the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce. This partnership aims to empower small companies, leverage grassroots strength and engage you in a stronger way as we work to grow Minnesota’s economy.
BENEFITS TO COMPANIES:
- A team of policy experts focused on creating a more prosperous future for your business and your employees at the state Capitol and regulatory agencies.
- Subscription to email communications including:
- At the Capitol – e-newsletter during the legislative session keeping you current on how business priorities are faring.
- Legislative Alerts – e-alerts letting you know when your grassroots support is essential to ensure progress is made on business priorities.
- Our Events – weekly electronic announcement of upcoming Minnesota Chamber events.
- Member pricing for Minnesota Chamber events.
- Free participation in our bi-annual Statewide Policy Tour giving you the opportunity to provide feedback on the critical issues facing your company.
- Exclusive legislative briefing in local community
- Opportunity to participate in Small Business Council, a collection of small business owners and key decision makers working to identify the latest products and services to grow your business, provide input on legislative priorities, and engage in critical change-maker discussions to drive Minnesota’s small business economy.
- Access to Grow Minnesota!, known for harnessing public and private resources to keep Minnesota companies strong, competitive and growing. Direct value to participating businesses includes:
- Timely assistance to solve problems related to doing business in Minnesota.
- Identify potential Minnesota customers and/or suppliers.
- Opportunity to share business issues with peers in a confidential environment.
- Participation in MN Supplier Match which creates value for Minnesota businesses who want the advantage of sourcing from local suppliers.
- MN Job Match is an innovative online portal that provides the best-fit assessment and match between employers and candidates seeking employment.
- Direct access to valuable environmental sustainability projects and services through Waste Wise and Energy Smart.
- Identify ways to lower your overhead costs through reducing, recycling and reusing waste through Waste Wise.
- Energy Smart experts can help find opportunities to reduce energy costs and guides you through the steps to receive financial incentives.