Small business is the backbone of Minnesota's economy. With more than 75 percent of the Minnesota Chamber's members having fewer than 100 employees, we recognize the vital role that small businesses play in creating jobs and strengthening our economy for the long term. We also recognize the unique needs of our small businesses to reach these critical outcomes. Having a robust and well-represented small business membership at the Chamber is essential to advancing the business community's advocacy objectives and brand identity.
Small Business Connect is an initiative of the Minnesota Chamber that caters to the distinct needs of small businesses throughout Minnesota. Small Business Connect offers opportunities to engage a 5,000-peer network of other small business leaders. You will receive access to direct services to help your business grow, exclusive events and in-person opportunities, and the chance to make your voice heard through the policy process.
Small Business Connect is complimentary with a Chamber investment. Connect delivers an immediate takeaway for small businesses. What's in it for you?
- A voice in public policy to ensure Minnesota's long-term economic competitiveness.
- Peer-to-peer networking that provides potential business development opportunities.
- In-person opportunities with timely, relevant information and resources for small business.
- Access to the Chamber's direct services, programs and products to support business growth.
- The chance to share your story, helping the broader business community understand small business challenges, successes and needs.
- Access to priority event seating, special pricing and exclusive events.
- Monthly e-news with information and resources to grow your business.
- Access to industry experts, state leaders and key stakeholders.
- Special meetings exclusive to small business owners with elected legislative leaders.
- Recognition of the small business community and its impact on Minnesota's economy.