YOUR STRATEGIC PARTNER IN THE GLOBAL MARKET
WHAT IS A CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN?
A Certificate of Origin (CO) is an important international trade document that certifies that goods in a particular export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country. They also serve as a declaration by the exporter.
FAST. SECURE. TIME-SAVING.
The Minnesota Chamber of Commerce is committed to growing Minnesota’s economy and assisting businesses as they participate in the global market. We’re pleased to offer all Minnesota businesses access to the digital Certificate of Origin processor -- essCert.
essCert is a global, electronic Certificate of Origin solution and now available to all Minnesota businesses. essCert replaces the manual process of submitting a Certificate of Origin by digitalizing the process via a secure, web-based platform. Support is available 24/7/365 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 972-885-3700.
• Exporters can pre-load text into a data library -- making details of goods readily available for repeat shipping
• Minnesota Chamber members receive exclusive reduced pricing
• Potentially cut the amount of time you spend on COOs in half
• essCert support available 24/7/365
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Click here to download the registration form
2. Fill out the exporter form and submit
3. You’ll receive an email confirmation that includes a user guide and video tutorial
4. Log in at esscert.com
- Members: $25 per application
- Nonmembers: $100 per application
For more information contact: Kathi Schaff • 651-292-4667 • email@example.com