Certificate of Origin
What is a certificate of origin?
A Certificate of Origin (CO) is an important international trade document that certifies that goods in a particular export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country. They also serve as a declaration by the exporter.
Fast. Secure. Time-saving.
There’s no faster way to file a Certificate of Origin than digitally. The Minnesota Chamber is your partner in competing in a global market, using a global, electronic solution that replaces the manual process of submitting a Certificate of Origin by digitalizing the process via a secure, web-based platform.
What sets essCert apart?
- Exporters can pre-load text into a data library -- making details of goods readily available for repeat shipping.
- Minnesota Chamber members receive exclusive reduced pricing.
- Cut the amount of time you spend on COOs in half.
- essCert support is available 24/7/365.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Click here to register
2. Fill out the exporter form and submit
3. You’ll receive an email confirmation that includes a user guide and video tutorial
4. Log in at esscert.com
- Members: $25 per application
- Nonmembers: $100 per application
For more information contact: Vicki Stute • 651.292.3908 • email@example.com