Your Opportunity To Grow
Business services: Your opportunity to grow
Every business relies on quality services to grow their bottom line. Whether it’s high-quality, low cost employee benefits or business products, the Chamber can save you time and money, and make your life easier. The Minnesota Chamber offers business services – solutions to your business challenges – at competitive costs and with very simple steps.
Interested in learning more? Read the descriptions below. Whatever your need, we have a solution for you.
Business insurance protects companies from losses that occur during the course of normal business, property damage, legal liability and employee-related risks.
General liability protects your business
Property shields your physical assets
Umbrella gives you an extra layer of security
Workers' compensation automatic savings of up to 5%
Businessowner’s policy (BOP) combines coverages for small businesses
Commercial auto covers liability caused by accidents
Cyber risk guards against digital attacks
Errors and Omissions (E&O) reduces risk for service-based companies
Crime covers loss of money
Directors and Officers (D&O) protects your volunteers' personal assets
Offering your employees benefits makes you more competitive. The Minnesota Chamber has been a trusted partner in offering low-cost benefits with special features to businesses for nearly 50 years.
The Chamber offers products to save your business time and money, while helping solve key business challenges:
Services and consulting
Sometimes what businesses really need is someone to help analyze organizational practices and recommend solutions on a variety of topics. Our expertise can help you grow your bottom line.
- One-on-one business assistance, assessing challenges and offering solutions for your business.
- Sustainability consulting to reduce your energy usage and cost.
- Sustainability consulting to reduce your company’s waste and cost.
- Professional association management services, including organizational, communications, advocacy and economic development.
- Economic insights from real businesses and economists.
- One-stop-shop for HR tools
Human resources is a pivotal role for any organization. And many businesses are small enough where executives play the HR role. The Minnesota Chamber can help.
- ChamberHealth insurance offers innovative medical benefits for your employees.
- Easy-to-navigate, cost-effective employee benefits, including dental, vision, group and supplemental life, and disability.
- Up-to-date labor law posters, always keeping you in compliance.
- Pooled Employer Retirement (PEP) plans to allow better investment access for small businesses.
- Salary benchmarking to know if you’re offering competitive salary and benefits.