Your Opportunity To Grow
Business services: Your opportunity to grow
Every business relies on quality services to grow their bottom line. Whether it’s high-quality, low cost employee benefits or business products, the Chamber can save you time and money, and make your life easier. The Minnesota Chamber offers business services – solutions to your business challenges – at competitive costs and with very simple steps.
Interested in learning more? Read the descriptions below. Whatever your need, we have a solution for you.
Offering your employees benefits makes you more competitive. The Minnesota Chamber has been a trusted partner in offering low-cost benefits with special features to businesses for nearly 50 years.
Easy-to-navigate, cost-effective insurance, including:
Dental plans with 10% automatic savings.
Vision plans driven by employees’ choice.
Group and supplemental life, and disability, giving employees peace of mind.
The Chamber will offer an Association Health Plan for members as soon as the state allows.
The Chamber offers products to save your business time and money, while helping solve key business challenges:
Sometimes what businesses really need is someone to help analyze organizational practices and recommend solutions on a variety of topics. Our expertise can help you grow your bottom line.
Human resources is a pivotal role for any organization. And many businesses are small enough where executives play the HR role. The Minnesota Chamber can help.
- Easy-to-navigate, cost-effective employee benefits, including dental, vision, group and supplemental life, and disability.
- A 24/7 online resource on everything from the latest employment laws to HR best practices for your employees.
- COVID-19 screening and workplace mitigation, through an easy-to-use app.
- Up-to-date labor law posters, always keeping you in compliance.
- Pooled Employer Retirement (PEP) plans to allow better investment access for small businesses.
- Salary benchmarking to know if you’re offering competitive salary and benefits.