COVID-19 Vaccine resources for businesses
How is your business handling the vaccine rollout?
With all adults being eligible for a vaccine starting March 30, what is your business doing to help employees receive one? Take this short survey; your answers will contribute to the Chamber's COVID-19 Toolkit and checklist for a safe reopening.
As of March 30, all Minnesotans 16 years of age and older will be eligible to receive a vaccine. Minnesota has directed providers to prioritize vaccine appointments for people most at risk of getting COVID-19, or those who could develop severe illness if infected. This includes older Minnesotans, those with underlying health conditions, and those in essential jobs.
How to help employees receive a vaccine:
- Help employees find where to get vaccinated: They can receive them through the health care provider, at a pharmacy and others. The state offers a vaccine locator map to help employers and employees.
- Host an on-site vaccination: Just like hosting an on-site flu clinic, a vaccine provider or health care provider could help you vaccine employees on-site. Contact your health care provider or sign up through the Minnesota Department of Health.
How to get a vaccine:
- Click here to access the state's Vaccine Locator Map to find vaccine providers near you.
- Contact your primary health care provider or a local pharmacy.
- Sign up for the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector.
COVID-19 Vaccine Employer Toolkit from the Minnesota Department of Health
Who's Getting Vaccinated? from the Minnesota Department of Health
General Vaccine Resources
- COVID-19 vaccine FAQ from the Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Guidance for Allocating and Prioritizing COVID-19 Vaccine – Phase 1a from the Minnesota Department of Health
- Answering patients' questions about a COVID-19 vaccine from the CDC
- COVID-19 Vaccine Phases and Planning from the Minnesota Department of Health
- COVID-19 vaccine data: Vaccine administration in Minnesota from the Minnesota Department of Health
- COVID-19 vaccine dashboard from the Minnesota Department of Health
- General vaccine information from the Minnesota Department of Health
- Myths and facts about the COVID-19 vaccines from the CDC
- COVID-19 vaccine facts and FAQs for business leaders from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota Vaccine Connector from the State of Minnesota
- Who's Getting Vaccinated? from the Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Guidance for Allocating and Prioritizing COVID-19 Vaccine – Phases 1b, 1c, 2 from the Minnesota Department of Health
- COVID-19 Vaccine Employer Toolkit from the Minnesota Department of Health
Answering human resources vaccine questions
- What to know about communicating, legal compliance and more from HR Executive (December 10, 2020)
- HR’s next big job: Convincing employees to get COVID vaccines from HR Executive (December 10, 2020)
- 4 takeaways for HR from the EEOC guidance on COVID-19 vaccines from HR Executive (December 17, 2020)
- Employers can legally require COVID vaccines—but will they? from HR Executive (December 21, 2020)
- What to consider before implementing a mandatory vaccine policy from TLNT (January 8, 2021)
- Why an employer vaccine mandate could spark backlash from workers from HR Executive (January 22, 2021)
- Don’t have a COVID-19 vaccine strategy? It’s time to make one from HR Executive (Febuary 4, 2021)
- Why many employers are turning to incentives to boost vaccination rates from HR Executive (February 18, 2021)
- Research: Most employers unlikely to mandate vaccinations from HR Executive (February 12, 2021)
- Vaccine Considerations for Employers from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce (February 10, 2021)
Chamber Week at the Capitol - Vaccine Distribution
Recorded March 1, 2021
Webinar: COVID-19 community spread impacting the workplace – precautions and best practices
Recorded November 23, 2020