- Minnesota Department of Economic Development resources for employers – Information on staffing, hours, unemployment insurance and assistance for small businesses.
- Coronavirus and unemployment insurance – Specific details on mandatory or voluntary quarantines, changes in hourly work or layoffs, and COVID-19 related costs.
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry's “worker protections” – A summary of FMLA, sick leave, unemployment insurance.
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry – Frequently asked questions for employers and employees related to COVID-19
- Minnesota Council – Society of Human Resource Management (MNSHRM) – Resources for HR professionals (login required).
- U.S. Department of Labor guide to FMLA in public health emergencies
- U.S. Department of Labor guidance on paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave benefits
- Employer Guide on Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs from the U.S Chamber of Commerce
- Workers’ compensation coverage for employees who contract COVID-19 – An FAQ from the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- DEED Unemployment Insurance Statistics
- MNOSHA COVID-19 Compliance
- Independent Contractor’s Guide to CARES Act Relief from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- COVID-19 prevention best practices from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- OSHA’s Response to Workplace Safety and Coronavirus Exposure – guidance to cover three of the main questions: how should employers protect their employees; do employers have to record cases of COVID-19 on their injury logs; and how will OSHA conduct enforcement related to Coronavirus?
- Information on health coverage – A guide from the U.S. Chamber on options for individuals who have lost employer-sponsored coverage due to the coronavirus
- Unemployment insurance under the CARES Act – A guide from the U.S. Chamber
- Federal Liability Problems and Solutions – A guide from the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform
- Healthier Buildings: Guidelines for Commercial Ventilation and Employee Health webinar from Chamber member 75F
- COVID-19 Preparedness Plan templates and instructions from Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce return to work checklist
- Ready to Reopen: A Playbook for Your Small Business from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Open for Business poster PDF from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- "Please keep 6 feet apart" workplace floor sticker from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Information on the executive order requiring the wearing of a face covering in all public indoor spaces and businesses:
- National Association of Manufacturers overview of Senate HEALS Act
- Interim COVID-19 Vaccination Plan from the Minnesota Department of Health
- 6 things you need to know about COVID-19 testing in Minnesota from the Star Tribune
- COVID-19 Recommendations for Critical Infrastructure Businesses and Industries from the Minnesota Department of Health
- COVID-19 vaccine FAQ from the Minnesota Department of Health
- COVIDaware MN app - The free COVIDaware MN app from the State of Minnesota notifies you if you have been near someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- COVID-19 relief bill includes major intellectual property changes - a guide from DeWitt Law Firm
Guidance on changes to employment and labor policies.
The Minnesota Chamber Foundation economic dashboard is, aimed at providing real-time updates on Minnesota’s economy as the state begins to...