- Minnesota Department of Economic Development resources for employers – Information on staffing, hours, unemployment insurance and assistance for small businesses.
- Coronavirus and unemployment insurance – Specific details on mandatory or voluntary quarantines, changes in hourly work or layoffs, and COVID-19 related costs.
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry's “worker protections” – A summary of FMLA, sick leave, unemployment insurance.
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry – Frequently asked questions for employers and employees related to COVID-19
- Minnesota Council – Society of Human Resource Management (MNSHRM) – Resources for HR professionals (login required).
- U.S. Department of Labor guide to FMLA in public health emergencies
- U.S. Department of Labor guidance on paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave benefits
- Employer Guide on Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs from the U.S Chamber of Commerce
- Workers’ compensation coverage for employees who contract COVID-19 – An FAQ from the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- DEED Unemployment Insurance Statistics
- MNOSHA COVID-19 Compliance
- Independent Contractor’s Guide to CARES Act Relief from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- COVID-19 prevention best practices from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- OSHA’s Response to Workplace Safety and Coronavirus Exposure – guidance to cover three of the main questions: how should employers protect their employees; do employers have to record cases of COVID-19 on their injury logs; and how will OSHA conduct enforcement related to Coronavirus?
- Information on health coverage – A guide from the U.S. Chamber on options for individuals who have lost employer-sponsored coverage due to the coronavirus
- Unemployment insurance under the CARES Act – A guide from the U.S. Chamber
- Federal Liability Problems and Solutions – A guide from the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform
- Healthier Buildings: Guidelines for Commercial Ventilation and Employee Health webinar from Chamber member 75F
- COVID-19 Preparedness Plan templates and instructions from Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce return to work checklist
- Ready to Reopen: A Playbook for Your Small Business from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Open for Business poster PDF from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- "Please keep 6 feet apart" workplace floor sticker from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Information on the executive order requiring the wearing of a face covering in all public indoor spaces and businesses:
- National Association of Manufacturers overview of Senate HEALS Act
The Minnesota Chamber of Commerce’s 2019-20 Legislative Voting Record reports key votes on priority business community concerns. Because of the...
The Minnesota Chamber Foundation economic dashboard is, aimed at providing real-time updates on Minnesota’s economy as the state begins to...
The lag in standard economic data collected by state and federal agencies typically requires us to view the economy through...
Leaders Lab is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage Minnesota’s developing business leaders (approximately late 20s to 30s). It will enhance...