- Minnesota Department of Economic Development resources for employers – Information on staffing, hours, unemployment insurance and assistance for small businesses.
- Coronavirus and unemployment insurance – Specific details on mandatory or voluntary quarantines, changes in hourly work or layoffs, and COVID-19 related costs.
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry's “worker protections” – A summary of FMLA, sick leave, unemployment insurance.
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry – Frequently asked questions for employers and employees related to COVID-19
- Minnesota Council – Society of Human Resource Management (MNSHRM) – Resources for HR professionals (login required).
- U.S. Department of Labor guide to FMLA in public health emergencies
- U.S. Department of Labor guidance on paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave benefits
- Employer Guide on Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs from the U.S Chamber of Commerce
- Workers’ compensation coverage for employees who contract COVID-19 – An FAQ from the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- DEED Unemployment Insurance Statistics
- MNOSHA COVID-19 Compliance
- Independent Contractor’s Guide to CARES Act Relief from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- COVID-19 prevention best practices from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- OSHA’s Response to Workplace Safety and Coronavirus Exposure – guidance to cover three of the main questions: how should employers protect their employees; do employers have to record cases of COVID-19 on their injury logs; and how will OSHA conduct enforcement related to Coronavirus?
- Information on health coverage – A guide from the U.S. Chamber on options for individuals who have lost employer-sponsored coverage due to the coronavirus
- Unemployment insurance under the CARES Act – A guide from the U.S. Chamber
- Federal Liability Problems and Solutions – A guide from the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform
- Healthier Buildings: Guidelines for Commercial Ventilation and Employee Health webinar from Chamber member 75F
- COVID-19 Preparedness Plan templates and instructions from Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce return to work checklist
- Ready to Reopen: A Playbook for Your Small Business from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Open for Business poster PDF from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- "Please keep 6 feet apart" workplace floor sticker from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Information on the executive order requiring the wearing of a face covering in all public indoor spaces and businesses:
- National Association of Manufacturers overview of Senate HEALS Act
- Interim COVID-19 Vaccination Plan from the Minnesota Department of Health
- 6 things you need to know about COVID-19 testing in Minnesota from the Star Tribune
- COVID-19 Recommendations for Critical Infrastructure Businesses and Industries from the Minnesota Department of Health
- COVID-19 vaccine FAQ from the Minnesota Department of Health
- COVIDaware MN app - The free COVIDaware MN app from the State of Minnesota notifies you if you have been near someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- COVID-19 relief bill includes major intellectual property changes - a guide from DeWitt Law Firm
- U.S. Department of Labor issues stronger workplace guidance on Coronavirus from the U.S. Department Labor
- 5 Things to Know About Your Disinfecting Wipes from Bro-Tex
- Changes to Face Covering Laws and Stay Safe MN Guidance from the CDC and the State of Minnesota
- Fresh Start Disinfectant Wipes To Fight COVID-19 from Brotex
- COVID-19 integrated county view of transmission from the CDC
- Omicron update from the Minnesota Department of Health
- Keep your employees safe and on the job with an affordable, customizable COVID-19 testing program from Primary.Health. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the Employer Testing Questionnaire at https://primary.health/employer-testing/ to get started
Minnesota’s taxes on private sector job creators and higher income taxpayers are higher than most other states. The gap between...
Leaders Lab is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage Minnesota’s developing business leaders (approximately late 20s to 40). It will enhance...
Recently, the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce held it’s 2022 Women in Business Conference. Hundreds of women and men business leaders...
Minnesota just passed a bill that legalizes THC in edibles. View the full on-demand webinar to hear from these experts...