Labor law posters
Businesses are required to post federal and state labor law posters to clearly inform employees of their legal rights, benefits and procedures on how to report potential violations. These clear lines of communications help you establish fair, safe and legal workplaces for your employees. Failure to comply with posting requirements can lead to hefty fines and legal liabilities.
But how do you keep up on the ever-changing list of laws and regulations? The Minnesota Chamber can help.
Subscribing to our labor law poster program provides up-to-date posters, keeping you in compliance with state and federal laws, without you having to lift a finger.
What sets us apart?
- Accurate and up-to-date federal and Minnesota-specific posters, which are researched and monitored by attorneys and legal researchers.
- Annual subscription for automatic poster replacements at no additional cost, when there is a mandatory posting change.
- QR code on each state poster, to scan and instantly determine that posters are compliant.
- Posters meet the strict government requirements of color, font and size.
- Timely email notifications of posting changes and poster replacement activity.
- Laminated for added durability.