Communications and Technology Assistant
The Minnesota Chamber is seeking an enterprising assistant to promote the Chamber’s mission and reach its strategic goals by supporting its communications strategy and its digital delivery.
- Supporting database management and mass email communications for the Chamber and clients, to reach key audiences.
- Coordinating communications tactics with team.
- Tracking earned media outcomes.
- Serving as staff lead on several Chamber-wide digital platforms/accounts.
- Supporting and administering technology for Chamber events and meetings, including audio/visual systems and equipment and digital logistical support.
- Troubleshooting systems where necessary.
- Organizing collateral materials – digital and printed.
- Supporting PR and content marketing efforts with writing, design.
- Monitoring general inquiries with Chamber staff.
- Degree in communications or related field, or relevant experience in audio/visual/tech.
- 1 – 2 years’ professional experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with Zoom, GoToWebinar, Atlas, Survey Monkey, Adobe Suite, Critical mention and Drupal preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple details with a focus on accuracy.
- A positive, can-do attitude is necessary!
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Application materials should include a current resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Please send to Katie Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org.