Group employee insurance
Looking to offer health insurance for your employees?
Welcome to ChamberHealth by the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce. ChamberHealth is a collection of health insurance products from trusted partners like and designed to give small and mid-sized employers access to high-quality, affordable health insurance for their employees.
Looking for an insurance broker for your company? View this list of Minnesota Chamber member insurance brokers.
Benefits may include:
More than 5% lower premiums
Features and benefits for small to mid-sized businesses typically available only to large companies
Access to local doctors, hospitals and other providers
- Providing an employee benefit to attract and retain top workers
Offering your employees benefits makes you more competitive. The Minnesota Chamber has been a trusted partner in offering low-cost benefits with special features to businesses for nearly 50 years. These competitive insurance products save you money and help attract and protect your most valuable asset – your employees.
MCBS partners with The Standard to offer exclusive group insurance for the following products:
Voluntary and supplemental life
Accidental death and dismemberment
What sets us apart?
- Our insurance products save you money through competitively-priced premiums and multi-year guarantees through association of your Chamber membership.
- We provide access to an open, flexible technology platform to self-manage employee information or provide assistance by experts.
Special opportunities for small businesses: Our small business solutions are designed to meet the unique needs of companies with 2 – 99 employees.
Take the next step and receive a free quote today!
Minnesota Chamber Business Services partners with The Standard to offer trustworthy, competitively-priced insurance for Minnesota businesses.
- Scott Brener, Candence Rx, Chair of the Board
- Jeff Cairns, Stinson LLP
- Jennifer Hellman, Goff Public
- Greg Jackson, Taylor Corporation
- Kelly Larson, Summit Brewing
- Doug Loon, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
- Brad Meier, Owatonna Area Chamber of Commerce
- Vicki Stute, MCBS, Executive Director