Other COVID-19 Resources
- Information about business interruption insurance – A FAQ developed by the Insurance Federation to provide answers on business interruption coverage.
- Force majeure and Coronavirus – Understand how the “act of God” concept relates to contracts under the Coronavirus.
- Minnesota Department of Health overview of COVID-19 – now available in 20 languages
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management – Opportunity for businesses to offer resources, supplies or personnel to COVID-19 response efforts
- COVID-19 State and Local Policy Dashboard
- Leveraging USPS to Manage Your Business
- State extends expiration date on driver’s licenses and identification cards that expire during peacetime emergency from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety Driver and Vehicle Services
The Minnesota Chamber of Commerce’s 2019-20 Legislative Voting Record reports key votes on priority business community concerns. Because of the...
The Minnesota Chamber Foundation economic dashboard is, aimed at providing real-time updates on Minnesota’s economy as the state begins to...
The lag in standard economic data collected by state and federal agencies typically requires us to view the economy through...
Leaders Lab is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage Minnesota’s developing business leaders (approximately late 20s to 30s). It will enhance...