Other COVID-19 Resources
- Information about business interruption insurance – A FAQ developed by the Insurance Federation to provide answers on business interruption coverage.
- Force majeure and Coronavirus – Understand how the “act of God” concept relates to contracts under the Coronavirus.
- Minnesota Department of Health overview of COVID-19 – now available in 20 languages
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management – Opportunity for businesses to offer resources, supplies or personnel to COVID-19 response efforts
- COVID-19 State and Local Policy Dashboard
- Leveraging USPS to Manage Your Business
- State extends expiration date on driver’s licenses and identification cards that expire during peacetime emergency from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety Driver and Vehicle Services
Throughout the challenges presented by the COVID-19 public health emergency, the Minnesota Chamber’s goal has been to strike a balance...
View our toolkit on business resources related to COVID-19.