COVID-19 business toolkit archive
As the COVID-19 crisis develops, we will remove older resources from the COVID-19 Business Toolkit and will house them in this archive. Can't locate a particular resource? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above webinar was recorded on Thursday, March 19 with what was known at that time. Events are unfolding quickly and we will post new resources online as they become available. Stay tuned.
If you have an additional question that was not addressed in the webinar, please email email@example.com.
Considerations for employers, employees
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) travel advisories – Ongoing updates on travel advisories within the United States and abroad.
- U.S Chamber Summary of Latest Congressional Action on Coronavirus Response - March 17
- U.S. Chamber guide for employers – Outlines how to work with and communicate to employees, make a business continuity plan before and after employees become sick.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for business – Health and workplace details and suggestions for COVID-19 impacts on different types of businesses and employee activity.
- Treasury, IRS and Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses.
Understanding economic impacts
- U.S. Chamber Foundation guide to corporate aid – A list of corporate entities who donated or changed business practices to help fight COVID-19 around the world.
- Wall St. Journal guide to economic impacts – Summarizes data points to watch that will define economic impacts.
- Quick take on Coronavirus’ economic impact – Summarizes how businesses have been impacted so far.
Keeping workplaces safe and healthy
- U.S. Chamber guide to healthy habits – Background on COVID-19 and best practices to stay healthy and deal with employee diagnosis.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updates – Ongoing updates on the disease, how it is spread, where is exists and testing.
- Minnesota Department of Health resources – Updates on cases in Minnesota, best practices to prepare and prevent spread in workplaces.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) COVID-19 health updates – Detailed updates on risk factors, symptoms, treatment.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guide for workplaces – Specific to federal standards for preventing spread in workplaces.
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 resource page (English) – Daily updates on the number and nature of Coronavirus cases in Minnesota and best practices for citizens to remain safe and healthy.
The above webinar was recorded on Wednesday, March 11 with what was known at that time. Events are unfolding quickly and we will post new resources online as they become available. Stay tuned.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has arrived in Minnesota and it has many businesses asking critical questions. How can we keep our workplaces safe and clean? How can we accommodate changes in employee needs, like having to work remotely? And how might this impact my business and our economy?
The Minnesota Chamber is here to help. We compiled resources from trusted sources, aimed at helping you answer questions, and carry on with your business throughout this epidemic.
This is a benefit to Minnesota Chamber members only. Also, the webinar is off the record for media purposes. Reporters with questions about webinar content are encouraged to contact Chamber staff.