Funding – Loans and grants
Funding – Loans and grants
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) guidance for employers – Links to information on small business products and loans, guidance on access to capital and the local assistance directory.
- U.S. Small Business Administration disaster loan application – Minnesota businesses now eligible as of Saturday, March 21.
- Forms to Fill Out FIRST. Here's a list of documents you'll need to provide to complete the application:
- SBA Form 5 or SBA Form 5C for sole proprietorships – SBA loan application
- IRS Form 4506T – Tax Information Authorization for the applicant, principals and affiliates.
- Complete copies of the most recent Federal Income Tax Return.
- SBA Form 2202 – Schedule of Liabilities.
- SBA Form 413 – Personal Financial Statement.
- SBA Form 1368 – Monthly sales figures
- SBA Guide to Economic Injury Disaster Loans – download forms to apply, and more.
- Have questions about these loans, please watch this video to answer some FAQs.
- DEED small business emergency loans – Interest-free loans ranging from $2,500 to $35,000 and will be based on the firm’s economic injury and the financial need.
- DEED Frequently Asked Questions for Employers and Businesses
- Congressional summary of CARES Act for Small Businesses
- Coronavirus emergency loans small business guide and checklist from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL) guide from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit for COVID-19 impacted employers from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- How the U.S. Treasury Department is taking action on COVID-19
- Tax Savings Opportunities from the CARES Act by CliftonLarsonAllen
- DEED guide for small businesses on how to navigate state and federal COVID-19 assistance
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- FAQ from U.S. Department of Treasury Paycheck Protection Program
- Guide to PPP Loan Forgiveness from the U.S Chamber of Commerce
- Save Small Business Fund – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, with founding partner Vistaprint, has launched a grant program to provide assistance to small business owners impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide from the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Guide to the Main Street Lending Program from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Throughout the challenges presented by the COVID-19 public health emergency, the Minnesota Chamber’s goal has been to strike a balance...
View our toolkit on business resources related to COVID-19.