Funding – Loans and grants
Funding – Loans and grants
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) guidance for employers – Links to information on small business products and loans, guidance on access to capital and the local assistance directory.
- U.S. Small Business Administration disaster loan application – Minnesota businesses now eligible as of Saturday, March 21.
- Forms to Fill Out FIRST. Here's a list of documents you'll need to provide to complete the application:
- SBA Form 5 or SBA Form 5C for sole proprietorships – SBA loan application
- IRS Form 4506T – Tax Information Authorization for the applicant, principals and affiliates.
- Complete copies of the most recent Federal Income Tax Return.
- SBA Form 2202 – Schedule of Liabilities.
- SBA Form 413 – Personal Financial Statement.
- SBA Form 1368 – Monthly sales figures
- SBA Guide to Economic Injury Disaster Loans – download forms to apply, and more.
- Have questions about these loans, please watch this video to answer some FAQs.
- DEED small business emergency loans – Interest-free loans ranging from $2,500 to $35,000 and will be based on the firm’s economic injury and the financial need.
- DEED Frequently Asked Questions for Employers and Businesses
- Congressional summary of CARES Act for Small Businesses
- Coronavirus emergency loans small business guide and checklist from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL) guide from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit for COVID-19 impacted employers from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- How the U.S. Treasury Department is taking action on COVID-19
- Tax Savings Opportunities from the CARES Act by CliftonLarsonAllen
- DEED guide for small businesses on how to navigate state and federal COVID-19 assistance
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- FAQ from U.S. Department of Treasury Paycheck Protection Program
- Guide to PPP Loan Forgiveness from the U.S Chamber of Commerce
- PPP Loan Forgiveness: A Step-By-Step Explainer video from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Save Small Business Fund – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, with founding partner Vistaprint, has launched a grant program to provide assistance to small business owners impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide from the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Guide to the Main Street Lending Program from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Federal Reserve Board expands Main Street Lending Program: Allows more small and medium-sized businesses to be able to receive support
The Minnesota Chamber of Commerce’s 2019-20 Legislative Voting Record reports key votes on priority business community concerns. Because of the...
The Minnesota Chamber Foundation economic dashboard is, aimed at providing real-time updates on Minnesota’s economy as the state begins to...
The lag in standard economic data collected by state and federal agencies typically requires us to view the economy through...
Leaders Lab is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage Minnesota’s developing business leaders (approximately late 20s to 30s). It will enhance...