Small Business Federation membership
All private sector members of Minnesota Chamber Federation partners with 10 employees or fewer.
To engage more private sector employers in strengthening our grassroots network, while at the same time providing products and services that directly benefit those companies. Additionally, while these members are not membership targets for the Minnesota Chamber, these additional benefits will provide greater sales and retention opportunities for local chamber partners.
- Help shape and advocate the business community priorities, with access to the Chamber’s policy team.
- Key insights and communication, including:
- At the Capitol – e-newsletter during the legislative session keeping members current business priorities at the Legislature.
- Legislative Alerts – e-alerts when grassroots support is essential to ensure progress is made on business priorities.
- Our Events – weekly electronic announcement of upcoming Minnesota Chamber events.
- Small Business Connect - a collection of information on the latest products, services, and best practices to grow businesses and engage in critical change-maker discussions to drive Minnesota’s small business economy.
Events and Networking
- Member pricing for Minnesota Chamber events.
- Free participation in our bi-annual Statewide Policy Tour providing the opportunity to provide feedback on the critical issues facing your company.
- Exclusive legislative briefing in local community
- Opportunity to participate in Small Business Connect.
Grow Minnesota! Partnership Resources
- Timely assistance to solve problems related to doing business in Minnesota.
- Identify potential Minnesota customers and/or suppliers.
- Opportunity to share business issues with peers in a confidential environment.
- Participation in MN Supplier Match which creates value for Minnesota businesses who want the advantage of sourcing from local suppliers.
Access to Products
- Shipthrify, a new online portal that provides convenience, value and ease to individuals and companies by instantly comparing shipping choices from four major carriers – USPS, UPS, DHL and FedEx – and receiving discounted rates.
- Minnesota Chamber Business Services provides access to Group Life and Disability Insurance through a special partnership with The Standard. We pride ourselves on offering quality, competitively-priced products and services which support your employee benefit plans and workforce retention strategies.