2021 Key Issues: Elections
The Minnesota Chamber supports changing Minnesota’s state election process to allow for greater voter contact and participation, and maintaining fair campaign finance laws for all participants.
The Chamber’s priorities for the 2021 session include:
- Adopt June primary election for state races.
- Ensure campaign finance laws are fair and equitable for all participants and the public.
- Draw legislative district lines by non-partisan or balanced bipartisan commission.
- Oppose Initiative and Referendum.
- Oppose Ranked Choice Voting.
Make your voice heard
Explore other 2021 policies
View our toolkit on business resources related to COVID-19.
Learn more about this year's class of Leadership Minnesota participants.