2021 Key Issues: Elections
The Minnesota Chamber supports changing Minnesota’s state election process to allow for greater voter contact and participation, and maintaining fair campaign finance laws for all participants.
The Chamber’s priorities for the 2021 session include:
- Adopt June primary election for state races.
- Ensure campaign finance laws are fair and equitable for all participants and the public.
- Draw legislative district lines by non-partisan or balanced bipartisan commission.
- Oppose Initiative and Referendum.
- Oppose Ranked Choice Voting.
Make your voice heard
Explore other 2021 policies
Businesses throughout Minnesota continue to struggle their way through the COVID-19 pandemic. With tax filing season upon us, it’s time...
Vaccine resources including helpful links, HR tips and more for employers and employees
Learn more about this year's class of Leadership Minnesota participants.
The Minnesota Chamber announced today access to Healthy Together, a comprehensive COVID-19 health and safety platform to quickly and easily...