2021 Key Issues: Elections
The Minnesota Chamber supports changing Minnesota’s state election process to allow for greater voter contact and participation, and maintaining fair campaign finance laws for all participants.
The Chamber’s priorities for the 2021 session include:
- Adopt June primary election for state races.
- Ensure campaign finance laws are fair and equitable for all participants and the public.
- Draw legislative district lines by non-partisan or balanced bipartisan commission.
- Oppose Initiative and Referendum.
- Oppose Ranked Choice Voting.
Make your voice heard
Explore other 2021 policies
Leaders Lab is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage Minnesota’s developing business leaders (approximately late 20s to 40). It will enhance...
Minnesota just passed a bill that legalizes THC in edibles. View the full on-demand webinar to hear from these experts...
A UI Trust Fund fix was recently enacted and the new law impacts every employer in the state. Unfortunately, this...
Learn more about this year's class of Leadership Minnesota participants.